Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Brittany's Engaged

Our baby is engaged and we are really happy!!!! We really love her fiance and are so excited for them. Brittany just glows....it could be a reflection from her ring but it has more of an inner quality. We have been impressed with Jordan from early on, he has tons of great qualities, he's a get it done kind of guy....and we think that is a good thing. He sees things that need to be done and does them, like taking out the garbage and refilling the water....little things that impress. Jordan came over on Sunday and asked Lloyd for permission to marry Britt....Lloyd said YES! Jordan already had Brittany's ring made....yes, without Brittany knowing or seeing it......I thought to myself, "Brave move" I hope she likes it.....and she loves it...it is perfect....thank heaven!!! He surprised her with the proposal later that day. If he does as well throughout their married life as he did with this whole engagement they will be really happy. I can honestly say that I love all my children's spouses and feel like each one of them found their soulmates and I know Brittany has also found hers. Brittany has never been so happy, Jordan is perfect for her and the reason for all her smiles.... I think this was another match made in heaven.....Welcome to the family Jordan!

Who could go wrong with a ring made by Jeff White....it's kind of fun because Jeff made my ring

2 comments:

Brittany Seager said...

aw. thanks mom!
good picture of Jordan! awful of me...

Zach and Zaira Benson said...

You and Brittany might both have rings by Jeff White, but it doesn't matter because Zaira's is by Dad's best buddy!