Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Zaira

Happy Birthday Zaira..... Zaira is our newest daughter in law and it has been so exciting having her in our family and getting to know her....she is a real sweetheart. There are so many things to admire about her. She has an extremely upbeat attitude and always strives to stay positive. She is so patient and I am so grateful for that because if any of you have ever gone through any decision process with Zach you know he analyzes it to death....he never follows my advice of just putting it out to the "Universe" so I really appreciate the fact that Zaira listens to him. I admire Zaira for always staying strong, her and her younger sister are the only members of the Church in her family and her love for the gospel is amazing! We feel blessed to have her in our family and know that she and Zach will have a wonderful life together.....We Love You Zaira!




As well as being gorgeous, one of Zaira's best qualities is how happy she makes Zach.... I can say for a fact that no one has ever made him smile so much. He is lucky to have her for his wife.....

One day Zaira is going to be an awesome mother.....but not till Zach graduates and is in Medical School.....whenever she is here with the nieces and nephews she always has one in her arms or is playing with them.

2 comments:

Zach and Zaira Benson said...

Thanks so much Kris! you are the best mother-in-law and I feel so lucky to be part of your family. I try to be positive because I want to me more like you! love you and thanks for everything you do for me!

Brittany Seager said...

so true. so true. nicely put mother.