Friday, January 23, 2009

So today Brooklyn turns 5. There are not many children who get as much out of life as Brookie does....she lives every minute to the fullest. I called her this morning and sang her a song I know about turning 5...her immediate response was "Grandma it sounds like you could dance to that song!" So I sang the song again while she danced on the other end of the phone. I know whenever Brookie has the choice to sit it out or dance....SHE'LL DANCE. If you have ever spent time with her you know what I mean, she has an imagination to top all others....she can be the best dog ever or practice being the perfect princess! We are blessed to have a grandaughter as precious as her....just ask her dad....she came into our lives and stole our hearts! We love you Brooklyn. I hope you have the best birthday ever!





2 comments:

Brittany Seager said...

you are so good at blogging mom! you should do it more often. i love you... brooklyn learns to dance from her grandma Sparkle. love you you are the best mom!

Kara Benson said...

You are the best grandma EVER! I love you!