Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Tyler

Grandchildren are what make having children worthwhile. Today is Tyler's 9th Birthday.... Happy Birthday Tyler!! What a special day for a special grandson, I only wish that we could be together for this birthday. Grandchildren are so amazing and we are especially blessed to have one as awesome as Tyler. He is our oldest grandchild and no grandparent could ask for more. When he was a baby and Steve was in school and Amy was working, I was lucky enough to be able to babysit him sometimes....what a special opportunity this was for me. I always looked forward to our time together. Tyler has always been what you would consider the perfect child. He is so so smart and has shown this quality since he was little....I think he gets it from his Dad. Tyler loves life and has always excelled in whatever he does. He learned to swim at a really early age and last year when he swam for the Blast Swim Team he won tons of medals and ended the season placing second in his age group for the whole city of Tucson!!! It has been so fun to watch him grow up....he is such a good big brother and you can see that him and Savy will have a bond forever. We are so proud of Tyler....just the thought of him brings a smile to my heart! We Love you Ty.....

Here are some random pictures so you can all see how cute Tyler has been his whole life!!









1 comment:

Amy said...

Dear Grandma and Grandpa- Thank you for the new backpack and the pokemon cards. The package had some very rare cards, and I was very excited to battle with them. Love Tyler I loved my birthday post!