Thursday, July 31, 2008

I'm ENCHANTED!




So tonight Josh stopped by with Brooklyn and Brady. He had the kids out to give Kara a little break.... He had just taken them to get a surprise because Brooklyn has spent the last 7 nights sleeping in her own bed. (He learned the fine art of bribery from me) Brooklyn picked out a mermaid Barbie whose tail changes into colorful designs when you apply cold water.  After several attempts Josh informed Brooklyn that he was sorry but it wasn't going to work.  Having much more experience at those kind of things I took over and with in a matter of minutes the Barbies tail was covered with the colorful designs. Brookie took one look and exclaimed, "Oh Grandma... You're ENCHANTED!"  (I think that's fancy for she thinks I'm great!)

3 comments:

Kara Benson said...

What a crack up! I am sooooo excited for yet another barbie doll!

Kelli said...

Hi Kris. I found your blog tonight and I agree - you are "Enchanted". Very cute blog! Hope you are having a great summer.

Brittany Seager said...

mother you are for sure enchanted!