Thursday, July 31, 2008

Bonjour Butterfly



Last week Kara had to take Cooper to the doctor and Brookie and Brady got to go on an excursion (that's a fancy word for trip) to grandmas for the afternoon. We decided that swimming and baking would fill the afternoon. Brookie loves a series of books called "Fancy Nancy".... they are so cute and teach fancy words, like excursion. Brookie loves them. I had just bought the latest one called Bonjour Butterfly which we read. One thing lead to another and before we knew it we had been inspired to bake the butterfly cake. All in all it was a stupendious afternoon! (that's a fancy word for we all had fun!)

3 comments:

Kara Benson said...

Kris, I think you are unique! (thats a FANCY word for one of kind) I am so lucky to have you! My kids absolutely adore you! (thats a FANCY word for love) I just can't thank you enough for everything you do for me. Maybe if I say it in french it will be enough (everything sounds fancier in french) MERCI!!!! You are Spectacular! (thats a Fancy word for GREAT!) Love ya

Brittany Seager said...

granny sparkle... you take after grannybird. Best grandmas on the planet. so cute...

Zach and Zaira Benson said...

I'm jealous I didn't have any of that good looking cake!