Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Brittany




It's been 20 years today since Brittany joined our family as our final child. She was so excited to come that she decided to make her appearance 8 weeks early and weighed in at only 3 lbs. 11 oz. Today makes me think back on how blessed I am to be her mother. I marvel at the beautiful young women she has become. She has always had a soft spot in her heart for anyone who would be considered the underdog.... she has a talent for writing and is amazing at always remembering to say thank-you and letting you know she cares and is thinking about you.... she has a flare for fashion and has had since she was little and would critic peoples' clothes at the age of two! She loves to cook and only wishes we would all eat healthier. Brittany never ever gossips.... she hates when people talk about others, I so admire her for that. I think she is an awesome person and I love her tons!!!! You go girl and have a wonderful birthday!

1 comment:

Brittany Seager said...

Mother dearest. i love you! thanks for the best birthday ever! you are the best.