Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Lloydie

Today is Lloyd's 59th Birthday....and when he thinks that next year he'll be 60, 59 isn't sounding so bad!!! Lloyd and I dated in high school, so all things considered we've been together a really long time. Through the years I think we have grown to greatly compliment each other. I keep him positive and trying to always look for the best and he keeps me grounded and moving in the right direction. I love him to pieces and don't know what I would ever do without him. I love how he quietly stays involved with doing so many amazing things for other people... no one can imagine how busy he stays! I love how he thinks it's so cute to do anonymous things for others. I love how I know that I can always count on him and I know that he will always be there for me. I love his dedication to the church and his love for the gospel. I love how his family is the most important thing to him....(although I don't always love his teasing which he thinks is so fun!) Happy Birthday Hon......and here's to eternity.....I love you for always!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Dad! I love ya-

Brittany Seager said...

love you pops!

Terra Zobrist said...

It was fun to have everyone get together to celebrate. Hope you had a great Birthday!