Saturday, February 21, 2009

What happens at Grandmas stays at Grandmas

A couple of weeks ago I was lucky enough to have Cooper and Brady for the afternoon while Kara took Brookie and her friend for a birthday adventure. It was so fun to have the boys....we sat outside in the sunshine and played....then we went in the house for lunch, Brady and I had chocolate chips and marshmallows....so yummy! Then while Cooper was sleeping Brady and I watched Scooby Doo on Boomerang. This was a special treat for Brady because Kara likes them to watch educational shows....not boomerang. It was fun for me because this Scooby Doo was a scary one and Brady is not my bravest grandchild so he cuddled real close.....so fun!
Brookie and her friend came back with cute animals from build a bear.

3 comments:

Kris said...

you are the best grandma

Kris said...

oh this is brittany, you never sign off lol

Zach and Zaira Benson said...

What! Brady isn't your bravest grandchild?