Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Grannybird

Today is Grannybird's 85th Birthday.....and what an amazing 85 years she has had! I am so grateful to be able to call her mother. She has and always will be an example to me of the epitome of the perfect woman. I marvel daily at all she does for everyone. She never misses a family birthday....blessing.....or baptism. She knows everyones anniversary, and celebrates any good thing that happens to anyone. The sayings she lives by echo daily in my mind....if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all....I always thought that was a Grannybird original until I closely watched Bambi with my grandchildren and found out Thumpers dad started it. We keep on telling Grannybird that now that she's 85 she can slow down and not do so much for others but I know she will just keep going, what an inspiration she is to us all. Mom, you truly are the best and I love you!

1 comment:

tyo said...

everyday is birthday ..:p
how if we exchange link?
http://sexmoviedownloads.blogspot.com