Thursday, August 21, 2008

Britty....this one's for you!

Everyone who knows me knows how I love to braid hair.  It's especially exciting to come to Tucson because Savannah loves me to do her hair when I'm here. When Amy was little she use to let me do her hair however I wanted to. Brittany was a different story.... she was much fussier and would only allow me to fix her hair how she liked it.  Today I did Savy's hair in my favorite side braid, complete with oversized bow!  I was laughing to my self thinking how Britty would hate this style when Savannah informed me she wasn't sure she liked her hair this way.... Savy.... my biggest fan!  Well we were too pressed for time to make any changes so I simply reverted to bribery and Savannah agreed to wear her hair this way in exchange for a treat from Target!  Just the thought of this whole incident makes me chuckle!


Really now....doesn't she look adorable....big bow and all!!

4 comments:

Kara Benson said...

Absolutely Adorable! I love her she is such a people pleaser!

Brittney said...

Right when i saw it i thought how cute! i want my hair like that... seriously, no joke! i love braids!

Brittany Seager said...

oh mom. You know i let you do my hair however you wanted :). ok well sorry, i guess thats why i ended up at Paul Mitchell. Although i do like it, i know i would have never let you do this but somehow i still have first grade shadow sketches where my bow is overtaking my whole body. i need you to teach me all these braids i just must know them. Thanks. Love you and miss you. And i really miss those kids! ugh love you all

Kerry said...

Love it kris. i think you inspired my ability to braid in fact i remember going to classes and you taught me all my tricks! Meg's hair is getting long enough to braid now i'm excited!